Are you looking for Blue Gray Paint Colors? Well, if you are, you have come to the right place. Here we are going to discuss ten blue gray paint colors, which you will love in your room. Do you know there are different shades of blue color? Also, not all blue colors are the same. Each shade has its tone, which looks great in your room. So, now we will look at shades of blue, which we have listed here.
Our Pick for the Best Blue Gray Paint Colors
1. Rust-Oleum RO Chalked
This is a neutral paint color provided by Rust-Oleum, and this color well suits any office room. It has a pretty shade which looks quite formal and hence suits an office room.
You can also try to mix this shade of blue color with Oyster White SW color to give it a lovely touch of white color. It provides a medium-dark shade of cyan blue color.
- Use on a variety of interior surfaces like wood, metal, ceramic, canvas and easily distress to create a vintage look
- Low-odor, latex formula allows for easy clean up with soap and water
- Dries to the touch in just 30 minutes and covers up to 150 sq. ft.; one-coat coverage allows projects to be completed easily
- Excellent adhesion and easy application with minimal prep
- Dries to an ultra-matte velvety, smooth finish
2. Apple Barrel Acrylic Gray
Apple Barrel Acrylic Gray color is a shade of blue paint color. This Apparel Barrel Acrylic Gray color is a shade of light gray color with a slight touch of yellow color. Also, this color appears different when sunlight comes directly into the room. This color is best for your living room or any room which is facing south direction. This color has a soft and yellow touch.
- CONVENIENT SIZE - This Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint comes in a versatile 2 oz size that is great for basecoating, stenciling, and so much more
- FUN FINISH - This brilliant acrylic paint dries to a matte finish - perfect for a variety of arts and crafts!
- BRIGHT COLOR - Grab your acrylic paint brushes and add this fun, bright acrylic paint to all your DIY projects
- USE ON MULTIPLE SURFACES - Use Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint on a variety of surfaces such as wood, paper, canvas, Styrofoam, paper mache, and so much more
- EASY CLEAN UP - Clean up is easy with this acrylic paint! Simply clean up while wet with soap and water
3. Prestige Interior Paint
This color is considered one of the best colors when it comes to painted furniture. This blue gives a touch that appears bright on Wedgewood and gives a classic traditional look to the furniture. It has a dark tone and gives a breezy and cool appearance when mixed with a little amount of white color. However, if you will apply only this blue color to any of your rooms, this will give you a dark tone. But if you will mix this color with white pigment, this will appear brighter.
- Ultra premium paint and primer in one
- Ideal for living rooms, family rooms, media rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms and hallways
- Smooth application
- Acrylic latex for easy soap and water clean-up, durable and washable
- Low VOC: less than 5 g/l prior to tinting
4. Folk-art Multiservice Gray
This Folk-art multiservice gray color will be a perfect color for your bedroom and bathroom. It has a smooth and calm texture, which will look great on the walls of your bedroom and in the bathroom. This shade of Folk-art Multi-Service Gray is sharp and gives a bright appearance to the walls in the room. Also, this shade provides a nice texture when it gets mixed with sun rays coming to it.
- Dishwasher safe
- Satin finish
- Water-based, non-toxic
- Made in the USA
5. Rust-Oleum Painter Touch Latex
The Rust-Oleum Painter touch latex is a pale blue paint color with a hint of a gray color. Also, this shade of Rust-Oleum gives a foggy texture to the walls of your room. This color pictures the same as a cloudy day. This tone is a lazy blue tone.
Moreover, this shade of blue paint color gives a dark and aqua green undertone to the walls of the room. This color can also be paired with any darker tone color. When mixed with any dark undertone color, this will give a medium touch of dark shade to the walls.
- Use for a variety of indoor and outdoor project surfaces including wood, metal, plaster, masonry or unglazed ceramic
- Water-based acrylic formula is low odor, resist chips and provides long-lasting protection
- Covers up to 120 sq ft and dries to touch in 30 minutes for quick project completion
- Gloss finish provides a fresh new look for surfaces, goes on smoothly and provides excellent hide
- Prior to application sand surfaces with 180/200 grit sandpaper, then wash with a degreaser, allow the surface to dry and apply paint
6. Folk-art Acrylic Gray Paint
The Folk-art Acrylic Gray Paint is a vibrant color with a touch of navy color, which gives it a soothing and calm environment. Also, this color goes well with Pure White color along with Sea Salt color. Moreover, this shade can also be mixed with Repose Gray color and Alabaster. It gives a bold look to the house and appears brighter than any other shade. This color is also awarded as the color of the year for 2020.
- VERSATILE PAINT - These artist-quality acrylic paints are rich and creamy and are perfect for basecoating, stenciling, and more. This color comes in a convenient 2 oz size
- BEAUTIFUL MATTE FINISH - FolkArt Acrylic Paint has a stunning matte finish - perfect for all your arts and crafts!
- USE ON MULTIPLE SURFACES - Use FolkArt Acrylic Paint on a variety of surfaces such as wood, paper, canvas, Styrofoam, paper mache, and so much more
- EASY CLEAN UP - Clean up is easy with FolkArt acrylic paint! Simply clean up while wet with soap and water
- AMERICAN MADE - FolkArt Acrylic Paints are proudly made in the USA
7. Rust-Oleum Gross Dark Gray
There are five areas, Rust-Oleum, and this is one among them. This color has a remarkable ability to adjust to any circumstances. So, this is a shade that can get mixed with any dark shade color and will give an appearance like that color only. This color can be well adjusted with any dark shade of blue and white color and will provide a texture of mist and fog. Also, it will appear slightly foggy in the room.
- Ideal for use on interior/exterior surfaces including wood, plastic, plaster, metal, masonry and unglazed ceramic
- Oil-based formula is low odor, resist chips and provides long-lasting protection
- Dries to touch in 20 minutes and covers up to 12 sq. ft. per can
- Durable formula provides excellent hide and goes on smoothly
- Gloss finish provides a fresh, new look for surfaces
8. Apple Barrel Granite Gray
This Apple Barrel Granite Gray color is the best choice if you are looking for something different and attractive for your kitchen. With the lights on, this color has a baby blue shade, and when it is dark, this color has a slight blue cast.
Also, the kitchen door and trims look quite bold and shady with this texture of Sherwin Williams. Moreover, this color well suits the traditional kitchen look. This is a perfect color for your space.
- Set of two Apple Barrel paints
- One bottle of "Pavement"
- One bottle of "Granite Gray"
- 2 oz each
9. Rust-Oleum Enamel Gray
The Rust-Oleum Enamel Gray is somewhat like Storm Cloud and is a blue color with a hint of periwinkle undertone. It also has a touch of gray color, which adds brightness to the original color. So, this shade will look attractive in your living room. This color is somehow different from the generic gray color. This color has a transparent and glamourous look when compared with any other similar shade. Also, this color can be mixed with light gray and light white shade.
- Ideal for use on ferrous, non-ferrous metal, wood, concrete, masonry and other such surfaces to provide rust protection and a tough attractive finish that withstands weathering
- High quality, durable oil-based formula maintains consistent, corrosion-resistant color despite the elements
- Covers up to 14 sq ft, dries to touch in 15 minutes and recoats within an hour for quick project completion
- Commercial, industrial paint formula features a high output tip that can be sprayed at any angle
- Gloss finish provides a new look for surfaces and withstands demanding, heavy-use environments
10. Rust-Oleum Flat Light Gray
The Rust-Oleum Flat Light Gray color has a medium-dark shade of cyan blue color. Also, the mixture of red, green, and blue colors in this shade is almost equal.
It appears dark when applied on the walls of the room and gives a nice texture of dark shadow. It is slightly darker than stormy cloud color and thus suits well in your living room. However, this color is a soft blue color and will appear bright in any room.
- Primer spray paint is suitable for use on wood, metal and fiberglass surfaces
- Oil-based paint with Stops Rust formula provides rust resistant base coat for cars, trucks and other vehicles
- Covers up to 12 sq. ft. and dries to handle (and can be recoated) in 15 minutes
- High quality spray paint ensures long lasting, durable coating
- Flat finish provides superior adhesion and works with any topcoat
What Color is Sherwin Williams Comfort Gray?
The Sherwin Williams comfort gray is nothing but a shade of green color. This color goes well with any color which suits the traditional look. Moreover, it works a lot better when applied with any bright color such as coral or watermelon.
This color will give a sparkling gray and blue shade to your house. Also, the comfort gray is much like sea salt color with a light-medium touch of green and blue color. This color is an excellent choice for any room facing the south direction.
Why is the Gray Paint Blue?
The gray paint appears blue because of its dark undertone. This tone helps the wall to absorb the light to the original color and thus making it a shade of blue color. Any warm tone color will appear blue rather than gray.
These gray tones are applied only to give a perfect baby blue texture to the house. The shade of this blue color is not like the original dark blue color but a lighter shade of baby blue color. Also, this shade will give an attractive look to the interior and exterior of your house.
Is there a Warm Gray Paint Color?
There are warm gray paint colors, which include Repose gray, Worldly gray, and Agreeable gray. These colors are almost greige. Many people often get confused about how gray color can be both warm and cold at the same time.
Well, the gray color is both warm and cool at the same time because of its features. The gray color has beige, brown, and taupe undertone, which makes it warm and cool at the same time. This is the reason why gray colors are warmer and more refreshing than any other shade.
Do Cream and Gray go Together?
The cream and gray color is the right combination for modern-day houses. These two colors are mixed to make a mixture that gives a generic and modern look to the walls of the room. It provides a soothing and smooth texture to the walls of your room. This mixture will look attractive in any of your places despite the direction of the room.
What is the Most Popular Color for the Walls of the Room?
For the walls of any room, any shade of gray and blue will look perfect. However, if you will select a color that best suits the interior, you must choose a lighter shade of any blue color with a hint of white color in it.
This will give you a warm and cool texture at the same time, and it will provide you with quite a foggy look to the walls. It also matches with the interior and furniture of your house. Any light shade goes well with any furniture.
What is a Good Light Greige Paint Color?
Right greige paint color is always Sherwin Williams’s lighter shade of any dark color. Each light shade gives a nice texture to your house and goes well if you mix these shades with any other color. Moreover, to make any color an excellent greige light paint color, you should mix it with a hint of white and yellow color to make it attractive.
You can use different shades to mix it with a color, and you will get a completely different shade of blue gray paint colors. Also, you can use any light shade with a dark color to get a medium tone of color, which will look attractive.
No comment yet, add your voice below!